Monday, July 04, 2005

Jimmy's Song Lists

Album #1 with Bob

Title
Simply Jimmy's Life
Part 1
The Sequence
The Movie
Soundtrack
The Country Remixes
Dedicated to Shawn Councel

Songs:

Ham & Cheese on Rye with Mustard
Don't Sell My Truck
Shut Up Danny
I Ain't Nothin' But A Superman
A Bow A Bow -- Chucky's Song
Who's on My Side
8:00 Meds
The Wildwood Blues
Don'tTalk To Benji
I Got The Jelly, If You Got The Donut
4 Shiza
Back To New York

Album #2 With Alexa

Title "I'm You Neighbor"
Rock & Roll
Alexa & Jimmy Sing:

Song Titles:
I Like Pendell Apartments
America, Love it or Leave It
Pick Up Your Trash, or Hit The Road
You Better Watch Out Rap featuring Cool Bob Diddy
You Can Give Me A Hug
I Like You Even If You Fart, and I Hope You Fell The Same About Me
Beat It (Michael Jackson remake)
Monster Mash
I Love Superheroes, They Are OK By Me

Featuring the hit Video:
Mostor Mash Rap

No comments: